2018 Solid Edge University Boston
Solid Edge University Boston is a great opportunity to spend time with your LMGI team, check out the latest design and PLM solutions from Siemens, and network with other Solid Edge enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date: August 30, 2018
- Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Boston Marriott Longwharf
- Cost: Registration is free, lunch is included and parking is complimentary with validation
- Free shuttle to Boston (call 866-465-7308 for details)
At this years SEU Boston, you will:
- Learn new ways to solve your engineering and manufacturing challenges
- Discover the all-new Solid Edge 2019!
- Explore updates across the Solid Edge portfolio
- Connect with Solid Edge users in your area
- Receive a voucher for free online certification testing (a $99 value)
There Are Only a Few Seats Left, so Register Now!
- 9:30 am - Registration
- 10:30 am - Welcome - John Miller, Siemens PLM
- 10:35 am - Introducing Solid Edge 2019 - Jeff Walker, Siemens PLM
- 11:30 am - At the Cutting Edge, Dr. Patrick Collins, Mecmesin, Ltd.
- 12:00 pm - Complimentary Lunch & Networking
- 1:00 pm - Next Generation Design: Reverse Engineering, Generative, Convergent & Synchronous Mesh Modeling, Craig Ruchti, Siemens PLM
- 2:00 pm - Managing CAD Data & Collaboration, Rick Loring, LMGI
- 2:45 pm - Break & Networking
- 3:00 pm - Simulation - FloEFD for Solid Edge, Prasad Tota, Application Engineer, Mentor, a Siemens PLM Company
- 4:00 pm - Solid Edge Wiring and Harness Design - ECAD/MCAD Integration, Glenn Reynholds, Siemens PLM
- 4:45 pm - Wrap Up, Q&A, Rick Loring, LMGI