It’s that time again!!! I am excited that Siemens and LMGI are co-hosting this very popular and valuable event for Solid Edge users. If you are in the New England area, you need to take the time to join us on August 30th. We are going to meet again at the at the Boston Marriott Longwharf and will have a full agenda and guest speaker. This is a time to learn, connect, and see what’s new in Solid Edge ST10.
- 9:30 am Registration 10:30 am Welcome – John Miller, Siemens PLM
- 10:35 am Introducing Solid Edge 2019 – Jeff Walker, Siemens PLM
- 11:30 am At the Cutting Edge, Dr. Patrick Collins, Mecmesin, Ltd.
- 12:00 pm Complimentary Lunch & Networking
- 1:00 pm Next Generation Design: Reverse Engineering, Generative, Convergent & Synchronous Mesh Modeling, Craig Ruchti, Siemens PLM
- 2:00 pm Managing CAD Data & Collaboration, Rick Loring, LMGI
- 2:45 pm Break & Networking
- 3:00 pm Simulation – FloEFD for Solid Edge, Richard Ozaki, Siemens PLM 4:00 pm Solid Edge Wiring and Harness Design – ECAD/MCAD Integration, Glenn Reynolds, Siemens PLM
- 4:45 pm Wrap Up, Q&A, Rick Loring, LMGI
To make it easy for you to attend, we are offering a free shuttle from Portland to Boston. Plan to drive there yourself, Siemens will cover parking and lunch is included. They are also offering a free online certification testing voucher.
To register, visit lmgi.us/2018-SEU
Solid Edge University Boston is a great opportunity to spend time with your LMGI team, check out the latest design and PLM solutions from Siemens, and network with other Solid Edge enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you there!